Click here for Myspace Layouts

Khamis, 14 April 2011

[Trans] 2pm interview from Steady



Junsu
He says that the best stress reliever is listening to the music out loud,
and Junsu gets tackled by Wooyoung the next moment with
"Excuse me, but turn down the volume, please." lol

Nichkhun
"I would like to travel in Japan with my family, if I had enough time."
He always thinks about his family.
His ideal woman type is also someone similar to his mother.

Taecyeon
A woman I like is someone who falls into my heart at once."
At that members laughed "Is that all?"

Wooyoung
Co-starred together with Taecyeon in Dream High.
"If I were a girl, I would like to try dating every single member of 2PM.
Because everyone has distinct charms."

Junho
Relieves stress by shopping.
"Even so, I can hardly ever go shopping, because I simply have no time.
There is so much I want to buy, I need to go shopping as soon as possible.

Chansung
Relieves stress by training. Whenever he has time, he goes to health club.
Due to his physical beauty, he was featured on Mens' magazine cover.
Kor-Jpn : 왓탐 호피보살님 | Kor-Eng: Egle @2pmalways

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan